发行日期 / 版本
| service= youtube
| id= BsYjZxX8Xac
| description= Stellaris: Leviathans story pack feature breakdown by Stellaris' game director Martin "Wiz" Anward.
| alignment= right
星神兽故事包 is the first story pack for Stellaris. It was announced on 2016-09-15. It was released on 2016-10-20 along with Patch 1.3.
Expansion features[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Guardians: Powerful space entities with mysterious origins and motives. Fight or investigate them to unlock technologies and gain access to great treasures.
- Enclaves: Independent outposts of traders and artists who are willing to make a deal. Exchange resources, purchase information about the galaxy, or commission a great work of art for your empire.
- War in Heaven: Where will your fledgling empire lie if two ancient Fallen Empires decide to renew old grievances in a War in Heaven? Will you err on the side of caution and take a side with the stronger power, or will you strike at both whilst they are occupied with their own titanic struggle?
- New art and music to add greater variety and listening pleasures to your game experience.
Free features[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- A convenient Auto-Explore feature.
- Rally points for your freshly-assembled Navy
- The Expansion Planner Interface.
- An overhaul of Strategic Resources.
- Clearer specialization/role for ship types.
- More options for customizing new galaxies.
- New smarter Sector Governors.
Dev diaries[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- 主条目：Developer diaries
全部开发者日志关于 星神兽故事包，1.3 版本（Heinlein）和 1.4 版本（Kennedy）。
- 1.4 版本（Kennedy）
- 1.3 版本（Heinlein）
||Back in Action
||Focusing on addressing community feedback in Heinlein
||Heinlein Patch (part 1)
||Auto-explore, rally points, expansion planner, strategic resource rework
||Heinlein Patch (part 2)
||Ship roles and weapon re-balance
||Heinlein Patch (part 3)
||Changes to planet habitability and federations/alliances, sector improvements and more galaxy setup options
||Changes to Fallen Empires in Heinlein, and also "The War in Heaven" events
||Space Creature Rework
||Grounding space creatures to a regional 'nexus' and expansion of space piracy
||More details on ship roles and weapon re-balance
||Enclaves coming in Stellaris: Leviathans
||The Guardians are the headline feature of Stellaris: Leviathans
||Roar! And Boom!
||A look at the sound and music of Leviathans
||Graphics & Portraits
||New graphics and portraits coming in Heinlein and Leviathans
References[编辑 | 编辑源代码]